Booking Details: When booking online the whole amount is taken through a Secure Payment Gateway.
When booking through the Park, a 50% deposit is due 90 days prior to arrival with full payment due 28 days prior to arrival. A confirmation will be sent to the email provided once payment is received. By paying a deposit, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions. You also authorise for any balances, incidentals or damages to be charged to the credit card held on file.
- All ash is to be disposed of in the metal bins that we will provide to you on check in (please advise us you have a fire), or a cleaning fee will be charged.
- Fires are not to be left unsupervised and must be extinguished when unattended.
- Please don’t gather wood from around the park- you will need to supply your own wood and it must not be taken from the camp kitchen.
- We do have a communal fire pit located near the camp kitchen and a wood heater inside for your enjoyment. Firewood is provided for the communal fires only. Also there are 2 gas BBQ,s located in the same area.
- Not be the person named on the booking request
- Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorized to use the card
- Not be able to pay for any charges
- May cause damage to the property of the park or other guests
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
- Be concealing a dog or other unauthorized animal
Reception: open 7 days from 8.30am - 6.00pm. Guests arriving outside these times must contact park reception on 08 9755 5334 or 1800 248 777 during reception hours to make alternate arrangements. Early check in/Late check out may be arranged for an extra charge if available.
- We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules.
Check in time is 2.00pm.
Check out 10.00am unless asked at the office.
All Guests and Visitors must report to the office before going to sites/cottages and Check In on either the SafeWA or ServiceWA App
Quiet Time: No noise after 10.00pm - No disruption or disregard to other guests at any time.
Supervision: Parents/Guardians are responsible for children's behaviour and safety. Please supervise around playground, amenities and farm animals.
Pedal Power: Bikes, skateboards, scooters and Big4 Go-Karts are welcome to be ridden in the park. But not to be ridden down the main driveway and roundabout area. Children must be under supervision of an adult and Bike helmets must be worn with bikes/scooters and Go-Karts.
Bedding for Cottages: Bedding/Linen (including Towels) is supplied. Australian standards relate to the use of Bunk Beds and state that "Children under the age of nine are not permitted to use the top bunk. Children must not play on the top bunk." Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
Cottage Cleaning: Guests agree to remove rubbish from the cabin into the appropriate rubbish bins. All dishes are to be washed and placed back into cupboards clean and dry. An additional cleaning fee of $45 per hour will be charged if this is not done.
Dogs: Dogs are permitted on sites during off-peak season (outside of school holidays, long weekends or when events are held at the park) providing approval has been granted by managers PRIOR to arrival. Sorry, no dogs permitted in cottages. Terms and conditions apply.
BBQ's and Fires: Gas BBQ's & enclosed elevated fireplaces which contain all ash and hot coals are welcome in the park outside prohibited burning times, BUT, need to comply with all CFA guidelines (if you are not sure, please call 9755 5334). We do not supply fire pits, as we have had many leave the park, you need to bring your own.
Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, changes & cancellations to bookings need to be made 28 days prior to arrival in writing. If a cancellation is initiated in less than these stated times, the deposit/payment will only be refunded if the cabin / site has been re-let. Refunds are not available for an early departure or no shows. If cancelled within 72 hours of arrival, full payment will be forfeited.
All booking cancellations are required to be notified by email.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any a person reasonably believed to:
No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay:
• You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19
• You are forced into self-isolation
• You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test or
• A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per our usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the guest must, where requested, provide proof to the park of COVID-19 impact as listed above. Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy above, will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions